Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How To Be An Artist #1

{photo: Ry Murray. “Wait… do I look nekkid?”}
I’ve been staring at this card by Sark on How To Be An Artist. It’s been crazy busy {the perpetual mantra these days} so I have not been faithful with writing/blogging or creative thinking outside of work. So, I decided to try something new in order to work in a creative exercise for the next few weeks. Let’s be honest here, I will not commit to any exercise DAILY when the sun is shining and we should be outside enjoying mother nature instead of checking in on our newest tech gadget. Agreed?
Sark has over 30 ways of How To Be An Artist. I plan to highlight at least 30 of them, starting with #1 LAUGH a lot. Join me and discover your inner artist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.