Monday, August 1, 2011

How To Be An Artist #13

Play catch-up. It’s not on Sark’s list but it is on mine. This past weekend was catch-up time. You know when you finally break down and do that annual overall house cleaning? Did that. Then we had friends over for a barbecue, to test out Matt’s new grill, catch-up and {sadly} say good-bye {for now} to my creative friend, Jen, who will be starting an exciting adventure in St. Louis.
Matt’s delectable corn tortillas.
Beau’s “Better-than-Bump and Grind-cake.” Chocolate, caramel, Heath bar, whip cream ... delish. {Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved}
ren and jen.
We caught up on romantic comedies. Ok, so I’m always watching movies, but these two were light, fun, and perfect for summer break.
crazy stupid love
friends with benefits

I caught up on naps
Next on my list is to catch up on reading. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.