Tuesday, June 23, 2009

bleu birthday


{October 2008 © Ren Reiske}

Three amigos: Sam (pork sandwich), Lynsie (chocolate paté 
with pistachios), and Chris (berries tart)

Our recent brunch at bleu restaurant brought back wonderful memories of my birthday last fall. For my birthday, it was a delightful mix of good friends and delectable food and wine at bleu. We began with marinated Spanish and kalamata olives tossed with lemon, olive oil, garlic, rosemary and dill, along with bleu’s homemade pita slices. I ordered a glass of Chardonnay to go with the mussels entrée. After more wine, conversation, presents ( GFs!), ROB wrap, we each ordered a different dessert to share.
If you get a chance, go experience the impeccable, artistic décor of bleu and its wonderful assortment of tapas, wines and desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.