Thursday, June 11, 2009

Memoirs

My bamboo plant has been dead for some time now. I've never had a green thumb and I could never keep plants alive in the house. I was told it helps to WATER THEM. I was convinced that the poor, dried up yellow sticks were bringing me bad luck so I finally threw it away. Actually, Matt threw it away ... something about CLUTTER.
Then I noticed that my luck has been changing in small, insignificant ways.
I have been trying to locate a script, entitled Memoirs, which I've been hearing praises for it's dialogue and story. Forget the fact that Robert Pattinson (seriously, if I didn't mention him you probably wouldn't read this or know what I was talking about) is currently filming this movie, (retitled) Remember Me, in New York. I was intrigued by the storyline.
Cut to the chase, I received the coveted script from my new hero, Carson (THANK YOU). In return, he asked me to simply:
“Do something nice for someone. Doesn't matter who. Doesn't matter what. Just do something nice and ask for nothing in return.”
You know, Pay It Forward. I loved that.
My luck is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.