Thursday, October 18, 2012

throwback thursday

Sept. 2007

My name is Ren …
It’s not terribly unique or pretty, but different.
My daughter is Isabeau.
She, like her name, is quite unique and beautiful
and different.
My son is Jordan.
Like his name, he’s uncomplicated but far from ordinary.

I thrive on delicious food, sunny days,
movies, music, happy funny people,
Life.
I like to read but I never have enough time.
I’m always busy because it’s hard for me to sit still.
Though I love naps.

I have a gift for creativity. But I wish I could write.
I have a lot to say and I don’t always know how to say it.

I wish I could remember fond, childhood memories,
but everyday, I’ve built new ones.
And I’m grateful for tomorrow.

I love meeting interesting people.
I have a few select friends.
Not that I’m a snob, I’m just selective.
About who I want to let in and really know me.
Matt is my best friend. My children are my bestest friends.

My lover is sweet. He is the sweetest person I know.
He saved me and saves me every day.
Matt means “gift from God.” I believe that to be true.

I don’t sleep when I’m worried.
I eat wickedly, bad food when I’m stressed.
I play with my earrings when I’m nervous.
But, I spend my days wisely. Focusing on the good moments
and not wasting too much time on the bad ones.
♡♡

{photo by Matt Reiske © All Rights Reserved}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.