Monday, May 22, 2017

Jordan | 22

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.
~ Anne Frank

Like every mom, I want photos of my children, even when they’re legitimate adults. Jordan recently turned 22 and I have not taken his “portrait” since his senior year in high school. One night, I finally convinced him to take pictures with me. We breezed through traffic, crossed the waters, quickly hiked, chased the sunset … then took a moment. Thank you, Jordan xoxo

I am currently booking Class of 2018 Seniors. Contact 2Rtist Photography to capture your special moments or next adventure!
#iphone Follow @2rtist on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.