Thursday, July 13, 2017

Ria | Class of 2018

When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
Meet RIA, one of our Class of 2018 Senior Reps. She arrived at the salon with her cool mom, exchange-student/friend from Spain, and her brindle Frenchie, Bennie, and I KNEW it was going to be a great time!


GETTING to Know RIA:

Hometown: Jefferson City, MO 

High School: Jefferson City High School 

Three words that describe me are humble, hard-working, and good-spirited. 

Hobbies/activities: Everything outdoors ... fishing, hiking, biking; soccer, key club, medical club, A+ program.

Favorite show, book, and band: Friends, My Sister's Keeper, and Florida Georgia Line!

My perfect day is sleeping in with all my puppies, then going to my favorite restaurant, Hunans, and spending the day outside doing anything. 

Plans after graduation: I plan to use my A+ scholarship at Moberly and then transfer to Mizzou and study to be an NP in dermatology.



Despite the humid weather, Ria’s hair and make-up held up beautifully, thanks to Jenna Sutton at The Clip Joint. Thank you Jenna, Ria, Carla, Bennie, and Matt (partner-extraordinaire) for a wonderful senior session. xoxo Ren 
SENIORS, when you see Ria ask her about our senior special. LIKE and follow us at 2Rtist Photography for updates. THANK YOU! Booking for fall now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.