Friday, May 25, 2018

Jeremy & Sami | Engagement

Where there is Love,
There is Life.


I met Jeremy when I went in to talk to my insurance team about adding insurance for my photography business. After our meeting, he says, “So you take pictures? I’m looking for a wedding photographer.” That was the beginning, and I’m excited to say that Jeremy and Sami are the sweetest, down-to-earth couple, and we are looking forward to their big day in November!





We could not have asked for more perfect weather and a beautiful backdrop at Kelly’s farm. Thank you Jeremy and Sami for entrusting 2Rtist Photography to capture this very special time! Enjoy every moment and see you in November! xo Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.