Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Natalie | Class of 2019

When oceans rise, my soul will rest in your embrace, for I am yours and you are mine.

Getting to Know Natalie

Hometown: Columbia, MO

High School: Rock Bridge High School

Three words that describe me are funny, happy, smiley

One thing most people don't know about me: I’m shy.

Where is the most interesting place that you’ve ever been? Our family farm


Best high school memory: Hanging out with friends and laughing over nothing.

Favorite food: Buffalo hot wings

Describe your perfect day: Sleeping in on a cold winter morning, wearing sweats and fuzzy socks and sitting and watching Christmas movies by the fire.

Plans after graduation: Going to MACC for two years and then MIZZOU through the A+ program.
I feel so blessed working with such nice moms and their seniors this season -- Laurie and Natalie were no different. They made this session so easy and fun; like spending a beautiful, fall afternoon with new friends! Thank you Laurie for reaching out to 2Rtist Photography and entrusting us with Natalie's senior photos. Natalie, you are the sweetest and you have one of the BEST smiles! Have a wonderful senior year and best of luck next year! xoxo Ren
A shout out to my partner extraordinaire, Matt, for always being there with the best ATTITUDE :) , lighting, and for taking these fun behind the scenes ... Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.