Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Gabby | Class of 2019

I wish, as well as everybody else, to be perfectly happy; but like everybody else, it must be in my own way. ~Jane Austen
Gabby and her mom drove two hours for her senior session. Days before that, they were watching her favorite band in concert with her bffs, celebrating her 18th birthday, and driving back and forth ... yet she still managed to look FRESH. Oh, and shout out to Jessica Jane @onceuponabride for her makeup artist talent!




Getting to Know GABBY

Hometown: Washington, MO

High School: Washington High School

Three words that describe me are open-minded, loyal, kind.

One thing most people don’t know about me: I’m quite talkative and outgoing once you get to know me! And I have played piano for nearly 14 years now.

Where is the most interesting place that you’ve ever been? St. Kitts Island. Beautiful, green mountains and crystal clear water.

Best high school memory: Definitely marching band competitions and dancing at football games!

Favorite musician/band: Hippo Campus

Favorite food: Anything Mexican! Especially street style tacos.

Describe your perfect day: Waking up early to practice my piano pieces, then taking my dog for a walk by myself (to kind of collect my thoughts, prepare for the day). Then heading to St. Louis with my parents to try a new restaurant (we love love love eating out/trying new places). Afterwards, going home to watch a movie or spend time with friends!

Plans after graduation: I plan on attending the University of Missouri-Columbia. Majoring in Nursing.



BTW, Gabby is my niece, the youngest of the crew, and I can’t believe she is a senior about to graduate. WOW, how time flies! Thank you for entrusting us, 2Rtist Photography, to capture this special time. xoxo Ren

Thank you MATT for always the BEST assist and behind the scenes shots! Instagram @2Rtist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.