Monday, June 15, 2009

Lovesick Mistake

It's one of those oneiric, rainy mornings, perfect for laying in bed and listening to the soothing voice of ... okay, I'm waxing poetic because it's actually flooding outside and I'm stuck in my cubicle like most working gals. Thankfully, I have my iPod and I'm listening to Erin McCarley.
I recently saw her live show and was amazed how such a tiny, pretty girl could have such a big voice. She reminds me of Patty Griffin in that respect. Let Him Fly is a heartbreaker.
Love, Save the Empty currently receives play time because it is in the movie, he's just not that into you (more chick-flick love). My favorite song is Lovesick Mistake but this whole CD is worth a listen. Rain or shine.
{Ren Reiske © May 2009}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.