Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bend it like Beckham

Ren Reiske © 2008 All Rights Reserved
We are getting ready for another long soccer trip, this time in Iowa. To get in the soccer mode, I thought I would recycle a favorite moment from last fall with BECKS.

Ren Reiske © 2008 All Rights Reserved
Nice … shorts
Ren Reiske © 2008 All Rights Reserved
9.13.08
I drove in the torrential rain with Kevin, Jenny, Beau, and Erica to Kansas City to watch LA Galaxy play against the KC Wizards. Who am I kidding? We were there to see David Beckham! I prayed for the rain to stop and that he would actually BE THERE because there were rumors that he would not. By the time we arrived and settled in our seats, my prayers were answered because the rain stopped, the sun came out for the entire game, and sexy god soccer superstar Beckham was there! Hallelujah! The KC fans went wild when the Wizards won 2-0. Beckham, silently glowered and quickly exited the stadium. As if the Gods knew, it poured Monsoon-like rain all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.