Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Girl Deleted. Up In the Air.

Exactly this time last year, I was on the set as an extra for Up In the Air, which was being filmed in St. Louis. On March 9, 2009, I was downtown at one of the old corporate buildings shooting a boardroom scene. The STL airport scene was shot on April 13. I still can’t believe I was paid to spend two days with George Clooney, Jason Bateman and Anna Kendrick. The DVD was released today and (excitedly laughing at the same time) I’m in the deleted Ryan Bingham Goes to Space scene. The 5 seconds of film was actually 4 hours of walking next to George Clooney, shot at various angles. And of all the angles, director Jason Reitman catches my backside! Ha ha ha, good times. Check the deleted scene HERE or watch it on DVD.
After the end of a long day, Kyra and I were happy to call it a night. More details on the March shoot HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.