Sunday, October 31, 2010

Big Shot

My good friend, Ryan, turned the big 2-4, and to help him celebrate, I rounded up the usual suspects and we headed to bleu. bleu is always a treat — with its impeccable decor and delicious, presentational dishes. 
Tina’s hummus and pita chips, marinated olives, corn and crab fritters, and calamari.
It was time for the birthday boy to call the shots, or rather we did it for him. Cake shot, whiskey shot… 
Mr. Big Shot …
Embryo shot. This requires no explanation and the expression on Ryan’s face was priceless.
Even something as simple as the bleu burger was delectable.
After dinner, it was time for cake and cage bar.
Hot messy chocolate with sparklers. Happy Birthday!
My friends always amaze me with their talents and ability to bring laughter to any given situation. Tim is smart and influential. Who else can convince three, intelligent, upstanding citizens to light up their fingers to perform The Statue of Liberty? I’m just sayin’. Disclaimer: Be advised, do not try this at home.
{Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.