Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day tripper

She was a day.... tripper, Sunday driver
When my good friend, Samae, invited me to day trip to Kansas City, I jumped. It was a much needed respite and source for creative inspiration, not to mention delectable food.

{Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved}
Newspaper dress.
Before perusing through the shops at The Plaza, we loaded up on delicious pasta and cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory — Godiva Chocolate and Red Velvet Cheesecake.
Paper Source. Can you picture this in your dorm room or office? :)


I flipped over this Flipper at Paper Source. Fly swatter? Spatula! So many uses. 
Beautiful white dress at hemline, where Beau found a perfect grey cocktail dress on sale.
{Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved} 
Anthropologie.
I’m coveting Tocca Eau De Parfum. Colette: a lush mix of bergamot, citrus, juniper and pink peppercorn mingle with florals, musks and woods. It should be aptly named Renette.
Initial goodies from Anthropologie and Restoration Hardware
Restoration Hardware. This tractor seat barstool caught my eye. Novelty over comfort.
Thanks Sam for the super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.