Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day tripper

She was a day.... tripper, Sunday driver…
When my good friend, Samae, invited me to day trip to Kansas City, I jumped. It was a much needed respite and source for creative inspiration, not to mention delectable food.

{Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved}
Newspaper dress.
Before perusing through the shops at The Plaza, we loaded up on delicious pasta and cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory — Godiva Chocolate and Red Velvet Cheesecake.
I ♥Paper Source. Can you picture this in your dorm room or office? :)


I flipped over this Flipper at Paper Source. Fly swatter? Spatula! So many uses. 
Beautiful white dress at hemline, where Beau found a perfect grey cocktail dress on sale.
{Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved} 
I ♥Anthropologie.
I’m coveting Tocca Eau De Parfum. Colette: a lush mix of bergamot, citrus, juniper and pink peppercorn mingle with florals, musks and woods. It should be aptly named Renette.
Initial goodies from Anthropologie and Restoration Hardware. ♥♥
I ♥Restoration Hardware. This tractor seat barstool caught my eye. Novelty over comfort.
Thanks Sam for the super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.