Thursday, March 10, 2011

zoom-zoom

{Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved}
It started with tires, new battery, one window, then another window, and another, the back door, the fourth window, radiator … and now, quite possibly, the transmission. The Gods were telling me something. It’s time to let go of my JEEP. When I started a new job which required a daily commute, the weekly trips to the gas station put a nice dent in my pocketbook. Another sign. When the transmission began to show signs of trouble, it was time to move on. 
After figuring out our budget, checking reports on gas-efficient cars and loitering through car lots looking for the one, we found it. zoom-zoom. I am admittedly, the least knowledgeable when it comes to cars, but I know what I like when I see it. Not to mention, the Bluetooth which allows me to talk on my phone without the use of my hands is quite NICE. I think I’m in love. Let’s hope this is one, long {low-maintenance} lasting relationship.

1 comment:

  1. My Mazda is a 2002 and I have NEVER (knock on wood) had any problems with it aside from doing regular maintenance. It's been such a perfect car that I think my next will be another Mazda. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.