Saturday, March 12, 2011

I’m having fun now

{Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved} 
There is nothing more fun than hopping in your sporty new car {in my case, a Mazda 3} and cruising the open road on a sunny, breezy afternoon. All whilst listening to the surfy, summery tunes of Jenny and Johnny. Jenny Lewis is a gem of a singer and my latest go-to-happy-music-girl. 
… living your life in the gray 
is the new American way 
we're spending what we haven't made 
and we save our money in good faith 
and we work hard for our living wage 
… big wave 


Afterwards, what could be better than a cold brew {Konig Bavarian Wheat} and delectable dessert {Irish Creme bread pudding with vanilla ice cream laden with caramel}. I can’t say enough wonderful things about 44 Stone Public House. We’re having fun now.
Ambrosia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.