Thursday, August 18, 2011

How To Be An Artist #17

{thecoolhunter.com / pinterest / Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved}
Do it now (the money will follow) It has been crazy busy. That seems to be my daily mantra, I know. But busy has been good {for the most part} and never boring. So when I read “Do it now” that’s what I aspire to be my daily mantra. Even if being busy doesn’t allow it, I try to make time to do the things I want to do – to always try new things and begin/finish things I’ve had on my “to do” list. During my rare, free time, I’ve been working on the concert book. This book will continue to grow but after compiling pictures from the last few years, I thought I’d better begin with volume one. Here’s a sneak peak (above).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.