Monday, July 13, 2015

Amanda | Senior Class of 2016

AMANDA wrote me a sincere letter about how she wanted to be a senior rep model for 2Rtist Photography, and I was so moved by her ambitious energy that I knew she would be a wonderful rep … and she IS!



Getting to know AMANDA:

Hometown: Sturgeon, MO

Three words that describe me are ... ambitious, responsible and friendly.

Hobbies/Activities (outside of school): biking, reading, yoga and running

Describe your perfect day. My perfect day would be at the beach. I have never met anyone unhappy at the beach, and I love looking at beautiful scenery and how it changes.

What are your plans after Graduation? I plan to attend Mizzou and hopefully become a Pediatric Occupational Therapist.

Despite the humid heat and Amanda’s tears from having sensitive eyes (she swore it was the sunlight causing her to tear up!), her hair and make-up held up beautifully, thanks to Kyla Parker at Bella Salon. Thank you Kyla, Amanda, Matt (partner-extraordinaire) for a wonderful senior session. xoxo Ren 

Seniors, when you see Amanda ask her about our senior special. LIKE and follow us at 2Rtist Photography for updates. THANKS! Booking for fall now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.