Sunday, July 19, 2015

Katherine | Senior Class of 2016

Meet KATHERINE, one of our Class of 2016 senior reps. She’s smart, sweet and enthusiastic — despite the 100 degrees temperature. She barely broke a sweat.



Getting to know KATHERINE:

Hometown: Columbia, MO

Three words that describe me are ... driven, independent and passionate.

Hobbies/Activities (outside of school): I love to volunteer with special needs!

Describe your perfect day. I love the northeast, so lets start there. Driving around exploring towns, listening to good music, surrounded by my best friends (the homegirlz) and maybe some shopping.

What are your plans after Graduation? Pre-Med, either Rockhurst in KC or Creighton in Omaha 


Seniors, when you see Katherine ask her about our senior special. LIKE and follow us at 2Rtist Photography for updates. THANKS! Booking for fall now.
Hairstyle and MUA: Kyla Parker. Thank you Kyla, Matt, and Katherine for a HOT but successful senior session! xoxo Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.