Friday, November 18, 2016

Morgan | Class of 2017

All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. ~ Charles Schulz

Getting to know MORGAN: 

Hometown: Jefferson City

High School: Jefferson City High School

Three words that describe me are funny, bubbly, outgoing

Hobbies/Activities: working out, Key Club, Netflix binging

Favorite TV show: Grey’s Anatomy

Favorite Song: Needed Me by Rihanna

Describe your perfect day: My perfect day would be hanging out by the beach with all my friends and family and then going out to eat for a big dinner afterwards. 

Plans after graduation: I’m going to Mizzou and starting the pre-med program.
Sunrise, 8 a.m., freezing temps and Morgan shows up looking STUNNING. Morgan, thank you for making this one of the easiest, fun sessions. You are such a beauty inside and out. THANK YOU and your grandma for entrusting 2Rtist Photography to capture your senior moments. ENJOY your senior year (and Yessss to chocolate)! xo Ren
Behind the scenes — follow my Instagram and Story @2Rtist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.