Saturday, November 26, 2016

Drew | Class of 2017

The world is what you make of it.


Getting to know DREW:

Hometown: Columbia, Missouri

High School: Rock Bridge High School

Three words that describe me are caring, respectful, perfectionist.

Hobbies/activities: Soccer, fishing, watching TV, hanging out with friends and family

Favorite movie: Miracle On Ice

Favorite song: Die a Happy Man ~ Thomas Rhett 

Describe your perfect day: My perfect day would be waking up to a homemade breakfast with pancakes, sausage, eggs, etc. My family and I would eat and hang out for a bit. Then I would get to watch my favorite soccer team (Arsenal) play in person for the first time. When they won my family and I would go to a beach and hang out for the rest of the day, having people bring us food and drinks. When the sun set, we would go back to our house and play some games until everyone got tired and we all went to bed.

Plans after graduation: After graduation, I plan to go to college and hopefully play soccer.
Drew’s brother, Ryan, was one of the first seniors I photographed when I started four years ago. So I was very honored when Denise reached out to me again for Drew’s senior session. Both guys are genuinely kind and laid-back; great athletes to work with. THANK YOU for trusting 2Rtist Photography to capture Drew’s senior moments. ENJOY! xo Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.