Thursday, December 1, 2016

Allan | Class of 2017

You can’t cross the sea
merely by standing and
staring at the water.
~ Rabindranath Tagore

Getting to Know ALLAN:

Hometown: Jefferson City

High School: Jefferson City High School

Three words that describe me are fun and nice.

Hobbies/activities: Hunt, fish, golf, football and baseball

Favorite song: Rig rundown ~ Jason Aldean Band

Describe your perfect day: Spending time with my family and friends and I enjoy being outside.

Plans after graduation: Go to college to be an athletic trainer.
I love loVE LOVE when seniors bring their dog! This is CHOPPER!
Kelly texted me almost every day to plan out Allan’s session, and it turned out AWESOME! I loved her input and shooting at their family’s land — so beautiful. THANK YOU Kelly for reaching out to me and entrusting 2Rtist Photography to capture his senior moments. ALLAN, you’re such a good sport. We had a great time! (Shout out to my other favorite assistant, Miss BEAU!) xoxo Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.