Friday, August 11, 2017

Sidney | Class of 2018

She’s a falling star
Burning in the night
She's the shimmer
On the water
In a river of moonlight ~
The days before her session, I worried about rain because that was the forecast for the weekend. When Sidney showed up, it was a cloudy, grey day. But I forgot how great that light could be, and she just shined.
GETTING to Know SIDNEY:  

Hometown: Jefferson City, MO  

High School: Jefferson City High School  

Three words that describe me are shy, silly and sweet.  

Hobbies/activities: I play tennis and also write in the school newspaper.  

Favorite musician: Thomas Rhett

My perfect day would be a day on the lake. Swimsuit on, sun in my face, bumping around on a boat ride with my friends. 

Plans after graduation: I haven't decided which college I’m going to. Would like to be accepted into a dental program to become a dentist.

Favorite quote or song lyric: Just keep swimming.
SIDNEY, you made it so easy for me — what a natural! I loved that your sweet grandma came along. Thank you for choosing 2Rtist Photography. Have the BEST year ever and enjoy these memories! xo Ren 
Side note: Thank you to Matt for picking flowers, great assistance, convo, and of course, lighting. THANK YOU Michele for sharing your beautiful space, always. xoxo
For behind the scenes and sneaks, follow me on Instagram (stories) @2rtist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.