Saturday, September 23, 2017

Audrey | Class of 2018

A sign of love much like an autograph, 
which is what you call a kiss. 

Audrey and Sugar, the sweetest pair.

Audrey was a model rep for us last year and she’s grown into an even lovelier, young lady. When we met, they had all their favorite places picked out — from the old, oak tree, a neighbor’s lake, a rustic barn (with the most golden light), and her farm. It was authentic, natural beauty, just like Audrey.


Getting to Know AUDREY:

Hometown: Columbia, MO

High School: Rock Bridge High School

Three words that describe me are caring, dedicated, hard working.

Something a lot of people don’t know about me: I’ve lived in Columbia my whole life.

Where is the most interesting place that you’ve ever been? South Beach, Florida on vacation

Best high school memory: Competing on the Missouri FFA state, winning livestock judging team, and making it to nationals.

Favorite food: Mexican food or ice cream

Describe your perfect day: My perfect day would be spending it at a rodeo or barrel race competition.

Plans after graduation: Not sure where yet, but I want to attend college and study Ag Business.

Favorite quote: It’s your life, live it.

A special thank you to Matt, my favorite assistant, who manages to produce the best lighting and BTS  :) For behind the scenes and sneaks, follow me on Instagram (stories) @2rtist.

BTS © Matt Reiske  @bojo6
Audrey, I was so excited that you asked me to take your photos again! What a FUN night, and you’re a true GEM. Amanda, what a gorgeous family you have! THANK YOU for reaching out to me again and entrusting 2Rtist Photography with Audrey’s senior memories. p.s. Can we come back after the goats have their kids? :) xoxo Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.