Friday, October 13, 2017

Trey | Class of 2018

Some old-fashioned things like fresh air 
and sunshine are hard to beat.~

We revisited the serene countryside of Madison, complete with a golden sunset and sweet Trey. 

It’s no secret that I love when seniors include their DOGS. Trey has two — Meeka and Ore. ADORABLE!

Getting to Know TREY: 

Hometown: Madison. MO

High School: Madison C-3

Three words that describe me are funny, sensitive, and a Christian.

One thing people don't know about me is how many hours of work I put into school.

Where is the most interesting place that you've ever been? Chicago

Best high school memory has to be prom.

Favorite food: sushi

Describe your perfect day: My perfect day is just hanging out with friends and having a good time.

Plans after graduation: My plan for after graduation is to go to a technical school to get a degree in computer engineering. 

Favorite quote: Revelation 21:6. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life, freely.

Trey and Karen, THANK YOU for inviting us, 2Rtist Photography, back to your farm and home to capture Trey’s senior moments. What a relaxing, pleasant afternoon. Trey, we wish you a wonderful senior year with the best memories! xo Ren
BTS by Matt, the best assistant and dog whisperer. :) Follow on Instagram @2rtist @bojo6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.