Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Lauren | Class of 2018

May we all do a little bit better than the first time
Learn a little something from the worst times
Get a little stronger from the hurt times
~ Florida Georgia Line
Getting to Know LAUREN

Hometown: Columbia, MO

High School: Jefferson City High School

Three words that describe me are competitive, ambitious, funny

One thing people don’t know about me is my biggest dream is to visit all 50 states before I die.

Where is the most interesting place that you’ve ever been? Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Best high school memory: Going to state for softball my freshman year

Favorite food: Italian

Describe your perfect day: I’d be on a beach with a bunch of fruit and go paddle boarding. I’d end the day with a front row seat to the sunset.

Plans after graduation: I am going pre-med, majoring in biology and minoring in psychology. I hope to be an OBGYN.

Lauren, I will forever have my OPPS-I-fell-in-the-water-moment with you! THANK YOU for coming back to finish your fun session and being such a good sport and model! Thanks Kim and Lauren for choosing 2Rtist Photography. ENJOY these memories and have the best senior year! xo Ren
Follow on Instagram @2Rtist @bojo6 for more behind the scenes and SNEAKS. BTS: Matt Reiske (THANK YOU always!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.