Friday, November 10, 2017

Lexie | Class of 2018

I feel like a warm, red Autumn.~
So here’s the story. During a session with another senior, the unthinkable happened. I was trying to cross a precarious path and fell into the water, camera on hand. My Canon and favorite 85 mm lens were ruined; it was a very expensive lesson. But bad things happen and the best thing to do is to get up, think positively and move forward. I rented equipment and wrapped up my remaining fall sessions the following weekend. And you know what? The autumn colors just peaked and gave us the best backdrop, as if to say, we got your back!
Getting to Know LEXIE:

Hometown: Jefferson City

High School: Jefferson City High School

Three words that describe me are caring, kind, loving.

One thing people don’t know about me is this isn’t my natural color!

Where is the most interesting place that you’ve ever been? The Lemp Mansion in St. Louis, MO.

Best high school memory: Finding out that I was going to have most of the same classes with my best friend!

Favorite food: pasta

Describe your perfect day: A perfect day for me would be to go to lunch with my mom and go shopping for the whole day, and end the day with a good movie at home.

Plans after graduation: Go to college to major in ultrasound technology.

Favorite quote: Don’t worry, be happy
Lexie and Julie, THANK YOU for entrusting 2Rtist Photography to capture Lexie’s senior moments. LEXIE, I wish you a wonderful senior year with the best memories! xo Ren
Follow on Instagram @2Rtist for more behind the scenes and SNEAKS . BTS: Matt Reiske, thanks love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.