Thursday, July 26, 2018

Aubrey | Class of 2019

Not every day may be good
but there is something good in every day.
One of the things I look forward to this time of year is our senior rep search. This normally marks the beginning of senior photography sessions for me, so I was very excited to find a few seniors who were equally as excited about the upcoming year. Enter, AUBREY. 
When I met Aubrey, she didn't have a lick of make-up on and was happy about (1) her sushi dinner she just finished and (2) discussing her session -- she was up for anything. I thought, this gal is a natural and you know what? She REALLY IS. Aubrey cannot take a bad photo and she doesn’t have one, certain “look.” She is a dream to work with.




Getting to know AUBREY 

Hometown: Columbia, Missouri 

High School: Rock Bridge High School 

Three words that describe me are adventurous, kind, ambitious.

One thing people don’t know about me: I can eat an entire pizza by myself. 

Where is the most interesting place that you’ve ever been? I went to New York City for spring break 2 years ago and I had never seen so many people (and traffic) in my entire life. It was so interesting to see so many different people and try so many different foods and treats. 

Favorite food: Sushi 

Best high school memory: I cheer for my school so one of the best memories I have was on a Friday night under the stadium lights watching our team score a touchdown that resulted in us winning the game and all of the cheerleaders hugged and celebrated with the team. It was so fun and an awesome experience. 

Describe your perfect day: My perfect day would consist of sleeping in then going to brunch at Cafe Berlin with my friends. Then we would go on an adventure around Columbia until the sun set at the end of the day. I would then take my little sister out to Andy’s right before it closes and look at the stars. 

Plans after graduation: I plan on attending a 4 year college, I am unsure of where I am going though.


A few people to thank for this lovely session: Jessica Jane of Once Upon A Bride for her professional make-up. She is one of the BEST MUA. Matt, my partner and assistant, who takes the best BTS, does the primo lighting, and carries the easy-going conversations with clients. You DA BEST! Kristyn, Aubrey’s mom, who I knew from back in the day -- You’re still a delight and I hope we meet up again for yoga or coffee! And of course, AUBREY -- I’m thrilled she is one of our senior reps for the Class of 2019. xoxo Ren
SENIORS, when you see AUBREY ask her about our senior special. LIKE and follow us at 2Rtist Photography and @2rtist on Instagram for updates. THANK YOU! Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.