Sunday, August 5, 2018

Cory | Class of 2019

We’re just a bunch of average guys that overachieve.
~Coach Cagle

I’m honored when I’m asked to take senior photos of siblings I’ve worked with before. Even better, Cory’s mom knew all the places, outfits, even poses for Cory’s session at their homestead. It made for a nice, easy-going session — even though we were chasing the light! This is CORY.
Getting to know CORY:

Hometown: Centertown, MO

High School: Jefferson City High School

Three words that describe me are funny, quiet, hardworking .

One thing people don’t know about me: I have a crazy sock collection.

Where is the most interesting place that you’ve ever been? Guatemala 

Best High School Memory: A 12-hour car ride to Louisiana while Elijah Jackson sings karaoke the entire time.

Favorite food: cereal 

Describe your perfect day: Wake up at 4:30 go for a long run, workout. For breakfast have a big bowl of Lucky Charms then go watch some New Girl on Netflix. Then I’d go play basketball in the driveway and pretend that am actually good by lowering the rim to 8 ft, then after I win my NBA championship I’d go relax in the pool with my giant inflatable golden unicorn thing. Then it’s about lunch time so I'll throw in a frozen pizza and watch Danny Duncun on youtube. And then I’d go play 9 holes of golf but I prefer mini golf it's definitely more challenging ... then go home watch a Mark Walberg movie. Then go to my comfy bed and go night night.

Plans after Graduation: Air Force pararescue
Liana and Cory, THANK YOU for entrusting 2Rtist Photography to capture Cory’s senior moments. CORY, I wish you a wonderful senior year with the best memories! xo Ren
Behind the scenes photo: Matt Reiske. Thank you Matt for the best assist, always! Check my stories on Instagram @2rtist for more BTS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.