Thursday, August 9, 2018

Camryn | Class of 2019

You have three choices in life: give up, give in, or give it all you got.






I was already excited about working with someone who had horses AND a miniature donkey (instant LOVE!) but when I met Camryn, she is the nicest, sweetest gal, and man oh man, look at those EYES! What a lovely lady, inside and out!






Getting to know CAMRYN
Hometown: Jefferson City, MO

High school: Jefferson City High School

Three words that describe me are witty, determined, hard-working

One thing people don’t know about me: I started riding horses when I was 3.

Where is the most interesting place you have ever been? Alaska

Best high school memory: For one of my classes, we had a bring your pet to school day. One of my friends brought her goat and we walked him through the school halls.

Favorite food: pasta

Describe your perfect day: My perfect day would be a nice day spent riding or at a rodeo.

Plans after graduation: I plan to use my A+ for 2 years to get my general studies out of the way and after that I hope to transfer to a Veterinarian college. I’m looking at a couple of different Veterinarian colleges but I am undecided as to where it will be.

We lucked out with perfect, sunny weather and Camryn’s make-up held up beautifully, thanks to Jessica Jane of Once Upon a Bride. Thank you Jessica, Denice, Camryn, and Matt (partner-extraordinaire) for a wonderful senior rep session. Extra hearts to Baron and PONCHO (mini donkey LOVE! xoxo Ren 

SENIORS, when you see CAMRYN ask her about our senior special. LIKE and follow us at 2Rtist Photography and @2rtist on Instagram for updates. THANK YOU! Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.