Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Maddi | Class of 2019

She’s got sunshine on her breath.~





Getting to know Maddi:

Hometown: Mt. Pleasant, IA

High School: Rock Bridge Senior High School

Three words that describe me are determined, kind, caring.

One thing people don't know about me: I love fishing on the Mississippi with my dad.

Most interesting place I've ever been: New York City

Best high school memory: Winning the grand champ at Carthage my junior year of show choir.

Favorite food: Any kind of pasta

Plans after graduation: Hopefully attending the University of Iowa




When Maddi showed up in her cute, little dress (with POCKETS. Yes!) and red lipstick, I thought, this girl is on fire. Let's do this. During her session, we were invited inside the Orr Street Studios, where they have these amazing sliding doors, which are art pieces. Very cool.Amber and Maddi, THANK YOU for reaching out to me and entrusting 2Rtist Photography to capture Maddi's senior moments. Maddi, I hope you have an amazing senior year with the best memories! xo Ren
Thank you to my special assistant, Matt Reiske, for having my back and these great BTS photos (even the odd angles, LOL). Follow us on Instagram stories for more behind the scenes @2Rtist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.