Friday, September 14, 2018

Haleigh | Class of 2019

If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down ~Buddha

Getting to Know Haleigh:

Hometown: Columbia, MO

High School: Rock Bridge High School

Three words that describe me are outgoing, friendly, caring.

One thing people don’t know about me: I’m very family oriented.

What’s the most interesting place you’ve ever been? The summer before my senior year I went to France, Germany, and Switzerland.
 
Best high school memory: My first Friday night lights in the student section after cheering on the sidelines for two years.
 
Favorite food: Sushi and Chinese food
 
Describe you perfect day: My perfect day would be right when it starts to get warm again driving around with my friends in my jeep with the doors and top off.
 
Plans after graduation: My plans after high school is to go to college and then go to either nursing school or med school and go into pediatrics. 
Mandy, thank you for reaching out to me and entrusting  2Rtist Photography to capture Haleigh’s senior moments. Haleigh, you are simply stunning and so easy to work with! I wish you the best of times — ENJOY your Senior year! xo Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.