Monday, October 8, 2018

Natalie | Class of 2019

Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.
~ Brian Tracy

Getting to Know Natalie

Hometown: Cocoa, FL

High School: Rock Bridge High School 

Three words that describe me are compassionate, humorous, inquisitive 

One thing people don’t know about me: My childhood dream was to be an astronaut. 

Where is the most interesting place that you’ve ever been? Biltmore Estates in Asheville, NC 

Best high school memory: Watching the solar eclipse with my friends in the school parking lot and having the entire school be together for such a cool moment. 

Favorite food: banana pudding 

Describe your perfect day: Going out to Disney with my family then eating at Chick-fil-a! 

Plans after graduation: Going to Mizzou to study Health Science

We had so much fun hanging out with Natalie, her bf/assistant Ben, and mom, that it didn’t even feel like a photo session. Kim, THANK YOU for reaching out to me and entrusting 2Rtist Photography to capture Natalie’s senior moments. Natalie, I hope you had as much fun with us, and I wish you a wonderful senior year — ENJOY! xo Ren
Behind the scenes photos: Matt Reiske. Thank you ALWAYS for being there, keeping it FUN and classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.