Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I’m too sexy for this shirt...

As the French call him, RoBARE!

The big reveal (CLICK ON PIC to enlarge ;D.) 
Prodigious, I know. Lord have mercy. He has “the dip.
I don’t know what that bald man’s job is, but I’ll DO IT! Or be Kristen’s stand-in ... not picky.
... I would have the same reaction!
I am quite sure this is the one time I will be excited about seeing a full display of pale skin in public. Sans the sparkle. Pale is the new tan.
Yikesabee ... partial moon on new moon. :D 
Check out my favorite Clock Tower scene here .
When Stephenie Meyer wrote the clock tower reunion scene where Edward is gratuitously half-naked, sparkling in the sun, I thought, “Brilliant, TOTALLY BRILL!”

2 comments:

  1. OK, it took me a while to figure out what that bald man's job was... but try this:
    Edward has to be way way way stronger than Bella. So Bella can slam into him and he shouldn't move an inch. So, with Bella slamming into him, he most likely needs someone in real life to hold him steady so it appears that Bella's crash doesn't even knock him back an inch.
    That's a theory anyway.
    I too am a huge Pattinson fan, and loved the Twilight books. Read all of them twice and am on the third go around.
    Jen C:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I think you're correct. What a great job that would be. Not to mention the woman that was dressing him. As for those abs ... people must realize that it's really difficult to SEE a ripped 6-pack on pale, white skin. If a makeup artist was used to accentuate his abs, we really don't care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.