Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pretty Simple. Simply Pretty.

I’ve been perusing websites for work and stumbled upon several goodies, coveted items. They all make me smile so I thought I would share.
Pink and oh-so-pretty. {source}
Messenger/Saddle bags: I covet both of these messenger bags. Big enough to carry all my goodies. Simplicity and functionality combined {source; moop}.
Dream bed: I didn’t realize this was Mexico. But how can one resist this bed, this view? Absolutely dreamy {source}.
{Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved}
Hunger Games trilogy: How am I so late in the game? Forget that they are labeled teen-reading … Devoured these three books in less than four days.
Guitar ring and picks: Pretty Simple. Simply Pretty. Reminds me to pick up my beautiful guitar and start playing again. {ring, pick}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.