Saturday, September 29, 2012

lately


instagram @groovininthesun {Ren Reiske © All Rights Reserved} 

Well, hey sunshine

I’m a big fan of Trader Joes and these cookies are my latest obsession. So delicious for guilt gluten-free chocolate chip cookies.

I enjoyed a pre-birthday dinner with my sister at Bristol Seafood Grill. I could show you the wonderful and healthy salmon entree I devoured, but I know you’d rather drool over the chocolate lava cake with raspberries. I did. The hazelnut gelato was melting … we could not eat it fast enough!

Red, red wine. divine.

Another pre-birthday meal with my good friend, Chris. Is there anything better than dinner and a movie? Especially if it’s delicious tapas {calamari, pita bread with cheese, hummus, fruit, caramelized pecans, and roasted garlic} at Sophias and Looper. Looper is a action-packed movie with Bruce Willis {no really, this one’s gooood}, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Emily Blunt. I love Blunt and will watch anything she’s in because she’s such a talent. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to hear what you think. Drop me a line.